- The Bee-Line Routes 7 and 13 Transit Study is assessing the Bee-Line Network's two busiest east-west transit corridors for opportunities to operate faster, more reliably and more efficiently to best serve the needs of current and future customers and support future growth. The study was initiated in August 2015, and is expected to be completed in early 2017.
Public meeting will be held at the following dates and times:
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 7 - 9 p.m.
Westchester County Center
198 Central Avenue
White Plains, NY 10606
Thursday, October 27, 2016 7 - 9 p.m.
Mount Vernon City Hall - City Council Chamber
1 Roosevelt Square North
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
- Presentation - May 2016 Public meeting #1 (Route 7)
- Presentation - May 2016 Public meeting #1 (Route 13)
Completed Studies and Data
- Southern Westchester East West Corridor Issues Scan, June 2013
- Bike Rack Inventory and Counts at Metro-North Stations 2012
- NYU Capstone Bike-Sharing Project 2010
- The Mid-Hudson South Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan for Westchester, Rockland and Putnam Counties, completed in 2001, maps an expanded regional network of multi-use off-road paths, hiking trails and bike routes totaling over 350 miles. The New York Metropolitan Transportation Council's (NYMTC) Regional Transportation Plan 2014-2040 contains the current "priority projects" identified for implementation. Go to Regional Transportation Plan Appendix which lists bicycle and pedestrian plans for the NYMTC region.
- Non-motorized Transportation Counts - Phase I - 2002 through Phase IV - 2008
- Safe Routes to School Reports
- Walkable Community/Complete Streets Reports
- Rye Complete Street Workshop - December 2010